Investment Banking Internship
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
We are seeking a self-motivated Investment Banking Intern to join our Pittsburgh, PA office for Summer 2022. If you’re interested in building a career in the financial services industry and in learning more about business services and technology investment banking, then we want to work with you.
- M&A-Deal Project Work
- Assist in drafting marketing materials including CIMS and Teasers
- Help identify investors and buyers for specific clients
- Take notes on calls
- Assist in building financial models
- Business Development
- Gather data on potential clients
- Help with outreach to high priority prospects
- Review/create content for pitch decks
- Research industry verticals including: Business Services & Technology, Infrastructure & Energy Services, Healthcare & Life Sciences Services, and Consumer Products & Retail
- Craft research pieces (blogs, research reports) focused on mentioned verticals
- Manage day-to-day data cleansing, data input, and list-building using Salesloft and Salesforce
- Print documents, ship materials, other administrative duties as required
- Other projects, as needed
- A hard worker and overachiever
- Team player
- Strong writing and communication ability
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Displayed interest in financial services
- Familiarity with the financial services industry in some capacity: banking, private equity, venture capital, etc.
- Current junior, senior, or MBA candidate pursuing a major or minor in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics – open to other academic paths if there exists a strong interest in the financial services industry
- Prior financial services industry experience or internship
- Familiarity with financial services tools like Bloomberg, CapIQ, Salesforce, Pitchbook
The position is full-time during Summer 2022.
If interested, please email email@example.com with your availability, cover letter, and resume.