Location: Charlotte, NC
We are seeking a self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our fast-paced work environment at 7 Mile Advisors in Charlotte, NC, for either Spring 2020 or Summer 2020. If you’re interested in building a career in the financial services industry and learning more about business to business marketing practices, then we want to work with you.
- Social Media
- Maintain weekly content calendars and schedule posts
- Assist with business-to-business social media strategy
- Event Planning
- Assist with the planning, marketing, and execution of events
- Make calls to high priority prospects regarding event attendance
- Sales & Office Administration
- Manage day-to-day data cleansing, data input, and list-building using Salesloft and Salesforce
- Print documents, ship materials, other administrative duties as required
- Brand Presence
- Create blog posts for 7MA Blog
- Maintain website updates
- Ensure marketing collateral is up-to-date
- Review/create content for pitch deck
- Other marketing projects, as needed
- Current junior or senior enrolled in Marketing, Communications, or similar field
- Prior marketing experience or relevant classwork
- Familiarity with marketing platforms, trends, and techniques, as well as with social media platforms
- An interest in the financial services industry
Part-time applicants will be accepted for the Spring, while Summer Applicants must be available full-time.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability, cover letter, and resume. Be sure to note whether you are applying for Spring 2020, Summer 2020, or both.